Tip toe, tip toe, we dance and grow.
At this energetic and explorative stage of development, a sense of leisure and enjoyment of dance will continue to be promoted. Students in this class will begin to explore expression through ballet as they become aware of both performance and the technicalities of ballet. The teacher, performing on a stage with them, will encourage kids to be confident on stage.
GENERAL CLASS CONTENT
- Demonstrate correct posture and technique to the best of their ability
- Indicate application of control and accuracy
- Understand and respond to ballet terminology
- Follow variety of rhythm exercises in sequence
- Demonstrate spatial awareness when dancing with others
- Demonstrate effective use of the space when dancing alone
- Be willing and confident to perform
Live performance as part of P.A.S Festival and December Dance showcase.