Find your voice, embrace yourself
When exploring the music world, nothing is more exciting and passionate than truly practicing an instrument. And being on that journey guided by professional musicians who have been learning, creating, and performing for years is hands down an excellent experience! Aware of that, ATH provides this private accordion class for beginners, intermediate, and advanced players.
This private format allows teachers to fully focus on the student and provide tailored lessons to their specific needs. In line with every ATH music course, these private vocal classes are based on developing students’ sense of rhythm, inner ear, improvisation, and performance skills, along with technique of the instrument. Students will explore not only their accordion but also their whole body as an instrument.
GENERAL CLASS CONTENT
- Establish proper posture when singing
- Practice deep and effective breathing
- Train voice in a healthy way along with enhance inner hearing
- Develop sense of rhythm and express it through the body while singing
- Promote listening and improvisation skills while singing with musicians
- Use drama method to analyze and interpret songs
- Gain access to basic musical knowledge
- Get used to good habits, tips, and tricks that any singer/musician/stage performer must know
- A Live performance as part of ATH Winter Fest and P.A.S Festival
- A recorded song of their choice accompanied by experienced musicians.
Our rates for private classes are calculated based on a trimester of 10 sessions and change depending on number of students as well as class length.
- 1 student 6,500,000
- 2 students 9,000,000
- 3 students 12,000,000
- 1 student 9,500,000
- 2 students 13,000,000
- 3 students 17,000,000
- 1 student 12,500,000
- 2 students 17,500,000
- 3 students 23,500,000