Dance classes are an active, energising form of exercise and expression for both children and adults alike. Learning, developing and then establishing technique and performance skills are the fundamental points in supporting students to become confident, energised individuals and performers.
General class content
- Learn foundational, stylistic movement initially
- Develop vocabulary through basic steps and combinations
- Strengthen style and feel for hip hop dance
- Gradually build individuality in performance
- Students aged 4 - 5: Students will create a narrative hip hop dance movie to be shown as part of PAS Festival.
- Students aged 6 - Adult: Each class will devise their own performance piece to be performed live as part of P.A.S Festival