Pick out and rock on!
When exploring the music world, nothing is more exciting and passionate than truly practicing an instrument. And being on that journey guided by professional musicians who have been learning, creating, and performing for years is hands down an excellent experience! Aware of that, ATH provides this private guitar class for beginners, intermediate, and advanced players.
This private format allows teachers to fully focus on the student and provide tailored lessons to their specific needs. In line with every ATH music course, these private guitar lessons are based on developing students’ sense of rhythm, inner ear, improvisation, and performance skills, along with technique of the instrument. Students will explore not only their guitar but also their whole body as an instrument.
Students need to have their own guitar to bring to class and practice at home.
GENERAL CLASS CONTENT
- Learn to play the instrument for students’ own enjoyment and purpose (playing with a music sheet, accompanying, and improvising)
- Establish proper posture while playing
- Develop listening abilities, sense of rhythm, and express it through the body while playing
- Promote improvisation skills
- Use drama method to analyze and interpret music
- Understand how to read music, build chords, and harmonize
- Find individual universe while playing
- Get used to good habits, tips, and tricks that any musician/stage performer must know
- Depending on their willingness and capacity, a live performance in both Winter Fest and in P.A.S Festival, either as a soloist or as part of an ensemble.
- A recorded piece of music either written and created by them including at least two musical lines (one rhythmic and a lead melodic line). Or a cover of their choice.
Our rates for private classes are calculated based on a trimester of 10 sessions and change depending on number of students as well as class length.
- 1 student 6 500 000
- 2 students 9 000 000
- 3 students 12 000 000
- 1 student 9 500 000
- 2 students 13 000 000
- 3 students 17 000 000
- 1 student 12 500 000
- 2 students 17 500 000
- 3 students 23 500 000