Private Improv class is likely a life coaching. Mixing sport and art, Improv teaches us about acceptance, listening, vivacity, acting, building, imagining, etc. Improv helps to develop your spontaneity and your self-confidence to be flexible enough in any situation. Improv is more than an artistic practice, it’s a state of mind!
By practicing Improv, you work on
- Imagination and creative thinking
- Spontaneity and problem solving
- Accepting the present moment and transforming it as you wish
- Capacity of getting out of your comfort zone
GENERAL CLASS CONTENT
- Learning basic Improv principles
- Developing mental and physical capacity
- Connecting body and mind
- Detecting your weaknesses and learn to improve it
- Managing a solo improv show
Students can choose to perform or not at the end of the year; If they want to perform, we will work on one solo Improv show to be performed live at P.A.S Festival.
Our rates for private classes are calculated based on a trimester of 10 sessions and change depending on number of students as well as class length.
- 1 student 6 500 000
- 2 students 9 000 000
- 3 students 12 000 000
- 1 student 9 500 000
- 2 students 13 000 000
- 3 students 17 000 000
- 1 student 12 500 000
- 2 students 17 500 000
- 3 students 23 500 000