Let's explore the colors behind those black-white keys!
Along with providing to students the knowledge of the keyboard, interpretation technique, adapted level of improvisation and composition, this group class will let students since an early age get along with group practice, meaning listen, play with others, support others and make room for their colleagues to shine. This class is a perfect start for children in the music world and provides them a good base before learning any other instrument later on.
GENERAL CLASS CONTENT
- Establishing the same routine in every class to create a safe learning environment
- Playing small activities suitable for their short attention span
- Developing physical and mental skills through a variety of creative activities and games in music such as listening, singing, storytelling, and sharing of emotions through music.
- First approach to piano technique: body posture, flexibility, and finger reinforcement
- Learning a fun and active music theory: reading, writing music, rhythm, and ear training
A short music video as part of P.A.S Festival.