As with professional training schools, ATH offers a theoretical and practical approach based on multiple methods and teachings of performing arts practitioners. Through rigorous practice and a programme adapted to both motor and cognitive skills specific to each age, ATH is the first theatre practice space in Hanoi offering a personalised follow-up that plunges each participant into a discovery of self and the world.
General class content
- Complementary program combining both drama and improvisation
- Acquisition of the ten principles of improvisation related to personal development and further research on character construction
- Exploration of contemporary theatrical literature
- Self-improvement and development of team spirit through challenges to be carried out in groups
- Throughout the year, depending on the group’s preferences and strengths, the teacher will propose public presentations within ATH and/or other venues.
- At the end of the year, a theatrical creation and an improvisation show or battle will be presented as part of P.A.S. Festival.