Skip to main content
General class content
- Learn to play the instruments for students’ own enjoyment and purpose (playing with a music sheet, accompanying, improvising)
- Understand how to read music, build chords and harmonise
- Develop listening abilities
- Find individual universe while playing
- Throughout the year students will record a piece of music either written and created by them including at least two musical lines; one rhythmic and a lead melodic line. Or a cover of their choice.
- At the end of the year students will perform a piece live in P.A.S Festival either as a soloist or as part of an ensemble.