As with professional training schools, ATH offers a theoretical and practical approach based on multiple methods and teachings of performing arts practitioners. Through rigorous practice and a programme adapted to both motor and cognitive skills specific to each age, ATH is the first theatre practice space in Hanoi offering a personalised follow-up that plunges each participant into a discovery of self and the world.
General class content
- Getting to know basic concepts of drama: acting, space management, theatrical vocabulary etc.
- Construction of characters and dramatic situations through theatrical improvisation
- Individual and collective work on a new text every year
- Development of unique abilities and self-confidence both individually and as part of a group
- Students aged 4 - 5: Students will play and perform together in a short film produced by ATH.
- Students 6 - Adults: Each class will perform a theatrical creation as part of P.A.S. Festival.