As with professional training schools, ATH offers a theoretical and practical approach based on multiple methods and teachings of performing arts practitioners. Through rigorous practice and a programme adapted to both motor and cognitive skills specific to each age, ATH is the first theatre practice space in Hanoi offering a personalised follow-up that plunges each participant into a discovery of self and the world.
General class content
- Two forms of theatrical improvisation theatre will be proposed: the improvisation battle and the improvisation show
- Learning and practicing the ten basic principles of improvisation designed by its founding masters
- Training in spontaneity, emotional control, body adaptability, imagination, ability to construct a story and to work as a team
- Development of individual skills, listening ability and self-confidence
- Throughout the year, depending on the group's preferences and strengths, the teacher will propose public presentations within ATH and/or other venues.
- At the end of the year, students will present a battle or an improvisation show as part of P.A.S. Festival.