ATH offers online courses in order to make these courses accessible to everyone, including people living in other cities or countries. We see this as an opportunity to widen the field of possible artistic encounters and exchanges.
- Courses will take place live, in the form of a video-conference with an ATH teacher leading each class.
- In spite of the video constraint, the objective is to continue to provide active sessions and not to provide theoretical lessons.
- A link to join the class you’ve subscribed for will be sent after registration.
- Each class will only open when there is a minimum of 4 students subscribed.
- Download Zoom, video-conferencing software we’re using: https://zoom.us/download
- General Terms and Conditions : TERMS AND CONDITIONS