Music is a friend of mine
Dance classes are an active, energizing form of exercise and expression for both children and adults alike; Learning, developing, and establishing technique and performance skills are the fundamental points in supporting students to become confident, energized individuals and performers.
GENERAL CLASS CONTENT
- Learn foundational, stylistic movement initially
- Develop vocabulary through basic steps and combinations
- Strengthen style and feel for hip hop dance
- A Narrative Hip Hop dance as part of December Dance Showcase
- A Narrative Hip Hop dance movie as part of P.A.S Festival