Endorsed by the French Embassy in Vietnam, ATH is a passionately devoted group of professional artists and administrators whose objective is to create spaces dedicated to the performing arts to build a community where cultural diversity and the pleasure of creating together are emphasized.
Since 2013 ATH has created:
1. Teaching and sharing spaces where everyone can come and discover or rediscover their creative qualities:
- Weekly classes of Drama, Improvisation, Music, and Dance in French, English, and Vietnamese from 4 years old to adult
- Professional and semi-professional training in Drama
- Projects in many structures in different forms.
2. Creative spaces where the public can meet around performances:
- Through the creation, production, and dissemination of professional shows
- Through the production of annual events: Winter Fest, P.A.S Festival - an opportunity for artistic exchange, open to professionals and non-professionals.
- At Theatre 21 - monthly performance program
3. Research spaces to constantly improve the quality of the pedagogical and the aesthetic skills:
- Through the continuous training of teachers
- Through the Pedagogical Research Laboratory.
Founded on a humanistic vision of art and learning, ATH creates an environment where pleasure and tolerance are essential while cultivating the rigour necessary for the act of creation.
"That is art: to give all you have. And what have you?
Your life - nothing more. And to give life means to feel life throughout your whole being."
- Michael Chekhov