Let’s play Together!
Learning to create, to play together, and to discover each other through the creation of a collective project deeply strengthens the bonds within the family. In a new atmosphere with other families, we will often be surprised to discover our loved ones in a new light. Practicing theatre together also means bringing home shared experiences and games to be repeated in everyday life. "Family Theatre" is an intergenerational moment where we learn to create with the capacities of each age.
Each child must be accompanied by at least one parent.
GENERAL CLASS CONTENT
- Discovering group games for all ages, understanding the dynamics of intergenerational groups.
- To discover the functioning of a stage and the scenic language.
- Know your body and develop your abilities
- Explore clowning games and create your own clown
- Learn to improvise in a group
- Practice collective writing on stage.
- Rehearsal, creation of costumes, make-up.... in preparation for the performance.
Each class will perform a theatrical creation as part of the P.A.S. Festival.