First year program:
- Physical and vocal preparation
- Work on actors’ creative imagination
- Understand actors’ ethics - based on main principles of improvisation
- Improvisation classes: awakening of spontaneity, understanding basic rules, exploration of different improvisation.
- Drama classes: exploration of different types of acting and acting direction
- During the year, students will give a presentation on the discipline aspect of their choice among those covered in the course.
- At the end of the year, they will present a live performance directed by their teachers.
Second year program:
As the second year is devoted to having each student specify his or her professional future objectives and artistic choices, class time will be reduced in favour of time for personal creation and assistance in teaching or directing.
- Improvement of actors’ body technique
- Develop connections between conscious, unconscious and bodily intelligence.
- Practical improvisation: reflection of previously learned forms and creation of new forms of improvisation
- Theoretical research conducted throughout the year on a training subject chosen by the student in consultation with their teachers
- Drama classes: setting up your own production
- An end-of-course festival will bring together the productions of each student. Each will receive a personal theme from which they will create a live performance to conclude the two years of teaching and affirm their individual style and artistic choices.
- In addition, students will present their theoretical research as carried out throughout the year in the form of a lecture
The training is validated by continuous monitoring of the students' work and the evaluation of their public presentations (lectures, creations and performances) by a professional team of teachers.