ATH's Neighbourhood interventions give rise to productions designed according to the capacities and desires of the participating groups.
Varied, in terms of duration and form, each production can be presented in:
- School/Organization partners
- Winter Fest
- P.A.S Festival
- 21 Theatre
- European festivals (in some specific cases)
WHY ARE PRODUCTIONS IMPORTANT IN ALL NEIGHBOURHOOD THEATRE PROJECTS?
- To celebrate the fruit of their efforts
- To build a strong group spirit around a common objective
- To work on team coordination and autonomy
- To enrich students through memorable experiences
HOW DO WE PROCESS?
- We define an objective with our partner at the beginning of the project
- We coordinate the production according to student's wishes, project resources, and time.
Conceived like all the other ATH productions, they respond to a pedagogical ethic that aims, above all, to develop the scenic aptitudes and creative capacities of each member of the group while meeting the requirements of rigor essential to quality learning.