Since 2013, ATH - Drama and Arts Space has been offering artistic education courses and programming cultural events fuelled by its diversity of arts, languages, and ages. Endorsed by the French Embassy in Vietnam, it offers the opportunity for every French, English or Vietnamese speaking individual from age 4 to discover or rediscover their creative qualities, by inviting them to a regular practice of performing arts; theatre, dance, music and arts and crafts.
ATH's core team is made up of both professional and aspiring artists, united by the belief that performing arts are essential to the education of a community. Thus, as a school, we develop a constantly expanding artistic environment through a wide variety of activity:
- Weekly creative classes from 4 years old through to adults in our two branches: Tay Ho and Long Bien
- Continuous training of all our teachers through practical training sessions and an interdisciplinary pedagogical research lab
- Professional training in Dramatic Art
- Neighbourhood Theatre projects in many organisations and across various forms; in-school workshops, teacher training, continued professional development etc
- Annual implementation of ATH Winter Fest and P.A.S Festival (Performing Arts in Spring). Both of which offer all participating students and the general public the opportunity to share their discoveries and artistic appreciation
- Creation, production and distribution of professional shows
Entirely focused on training well-intended, kind people as well as caring artists, ATH cultivates a learning environment that favours pleasure and tolerance, without sacrificing the rigour required for any artistic production.