PANDEMIC SAFETY PROCEDURE
Regarding the Covid-19 situation, please note that we're implementing changes to try and keep members and instructors as safe as possible and continue operating. This is a long message, but please bear with us and read the whole thing!
RISK OF EXPOSURE:
- All students and teachers who came back from Hà Nam, Vĩnh Phúc, Yên Bái, Đà Nẵng, Bắc Giang are required to respect 14 days of self-quarantine.
- If you/your children are showing symptoms, even if it's a light cough, please don't bring them to ATH.
- If you/your children cannot attend classes due to exposure/risk of exposure, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org straight away.
- We are no longer allowing classes with groups in-person
- All activities during our lessons will respect the distance between students and teachers.
- Water bottles/cups should not be shared.
WASHING HANDS AND DISINFECTING EQUIPMENT:
- All participants, teachers are now required to wash their hands before and after classes. This is in addition to sanitizing your hands before entering the building.
- All buildings as well as props/instruments/equipment used during classes must be disinfected before and after each session.
MANDATORY TEMPERATURE CHECKS:
- We will be taking and recording the temperature of students before each session (morning and afternoon classes, lunchtime).
- If the reading indicates potential fever (from 37.8 degrees Celsius), they will not be able to attend a class. We will inform you right away if it happens during the day and we encourage you to get them checked as soon as possible.
- Since ATH activities are quite active, students and teachers are not required to wear a mask during class.
- However, when students, teachers, and parents are in the yard, they are required to wear a mask.
You will find on the HEALTH REPORT FORM (Click HERE) for our private classes. Please complete them before attending the class.
We appreciate this is a lot, but we are doing our best to keep our student safe and stay operational. We do welcome your feedback, so if you have ideas, comments, or complaints then please send them to email@example.com. For any further questions, feel free to contact us.